A portfolio bond is a simple holding structure for a wide range of investment vehicles such as stocks, shares, bonds and funds. It provides a flexible solution for your investments and usually offers greater tax efficiency.
Key Feature Includes:
- Convenience of holding all assets in one portfolio
- Significant initial discounts from fund management groups
- Opportunity for greater tax efficiency
- Ability to transfer to existing quoted share holdings
- Greater investment freedom
- Flexibility to change your investment portfolio at any time
- Easy access to capital
- Regular income facility
A portfolio bond gives you access to a full range of investment vehicles and enables you to have all assets handled by professional asset managers. In certain jurisdictions, portfolio bonds are 100% free of local taxes.